Although the Cardiff Animal Hospital has been in existence for over 30 years, it was recently purchased by Dr. Jodi Woods on April 1st, 2015. Upon first touring and researching the former Cardiff Animal Hospital, Inc., Dr. Woods immediately realized the enormous potential of the hospital; and ever since she became the new owner, Dr. Woods has been diligently working to ensure that your pet receives the best care available when visiting our hospital. Dr. Woods’ goal is for the Cardiff Animal Hospital & Wellness Center to serve the veterinary medical needs of its’ patients and clients by providing access to high-quality care by extending open hours (now open Saturdays!), expanding services, and reducing prices. Dr. Woods strongly believes that quality veterinary medical care can be provided at an affordable price, so that you don’t have to compromise the care your pet needs. Some of the changes and updates Dr. Woods has made include:
- Now open six days a week, Monday through Saturday, and available for early drop-off and late pick-ups upon request.
- Walk-in and drop-off appointments are always welcome during regular business hours.
- Urgent and emergency care cases welcome during regular business hours (for after-hours urgent and emergency care, please refer to our Resources page).
- Complete in-house laboratory with brand new blood analyzers for fast, on-site results
- Brand new in-house ultrasound machine
- Digital X-ray machines (for both general and dental X-rays)
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgery now available in-house
- Advanced dentistry including full mouth digital dental radiographs with every dental package, and extractions, bonding, and composite restorations available when indicated
By expanding our services and improving the quality of medicine available to your pet, Dr. Woods believes she can offer improved services at competitive and affordable prices!